One Healthy Mutha! Blog
You could pour this over cockroaches, it would still taste divine; you could dip your mother-in-law in it, and you’d be begging for month-long visits. No need to know how long it’ll last in the refrigerator, because the crack juice won’t last that long!
Carrot Ginger Dressing (otherwise referred to as crack)
This recipe is straight from Gwynnie’s website goop.
- 1 large carrot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 large shallot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Ginger, again, chop it.
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pulse the carrot, shallot and ginger in a blender until finely chopped.
- Add the miso, vinegar and sesame seed oil, blend again. (I’m of course partial to the Vitamix)
- While the blender is going, slowly drizzle in the grape seed oil and the water.
Seriously, you could pour this over anything, fish, veggies, your LOVAH… Today I had a salmon salad with cucumbers, radishes, pumpkin seeds, and avocado, over arugula and my head nearly exploded. And it took me all of 5 minutes to whip this up. DELISH!
Shameless Plug: Now I would like to ask something of you, my fine friendly blog-readers. I’ve been certified as a health and nutrition coach, and I am LOVING my new career. Won’t you please “like” my facebook page, One Healthy Mother, if indeed you are a facebooking kind of person? Thanks for your support, and hopefully by doing so, you’ll enjoy things like informative health tips, delicious recipes, cutting edge articles, a few laughs, and perhaps even A VITAMIX GIVEAWAY in the future!!! (jeez, I sound like a politician…)
One Healthy Mother